Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hodgson, King Kenny and Rafa

Liverpool won against Bolton. I am disappointed, will this mean a career saving to Hodgson? I really hope no no no. I hope we lost and he go....

King Kenny have been mentioned as possible caretaker Manager until end of the season, if that is true it will be great, although i still prefer Banitez to return but it what been reported is true that some "senior" player in the team are one of reason Rafa been outs from LFC then, it is not a good idea to go back to manage a people who might not follow the idea of the manager.

Then, left King Kenny, for me he is my second choice, but not far from the fist choice and i just hope this will happen, i just don't think whoever take over the Anfield hot seat will fare worst than Hodgson. (No sure about result, but definitely playing style will be more attractive)

I just hope, hope and hope Hodgson to be sacked, the sooner the better. Then i can wave this contradict feeling (supporting the team, but hope them loss) goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment